- Common Interview Questions
- So what am I going to be asked? There are literally tens of thousands of questions that someone could ask you.
- What to Do When it's Done
- The end of the interview does not mean the end of your work. Every job candidate should create a follow-up procedure that begins the moment the interview ends.
- Clothes Make the Person
- After your pearly whites and your twinkling eyes, clothes are the next thing the interviewer will see.
- Pay Attention to your Behavior
- If getting a job were as easy as dressing for the part, modeling might be the stepping stone to a corporate partnership. Alas, there.s more to a job interview than your wardrobe.
- The Interview: Be Prepared
- There.s an old story about a young job applicant. He.d spent six long months painfully searching for the perfect job; reading trade journals and scouring employment guides…
- Negotiating the Offer
- When they call you back, it.s a good thing. OK, so that was obvious. What is a little tougher is figuring out exactly how to seal the deal with the best possible job offer you can get.
- Relax… It's Just the Rest of Your Life
- Now that you know how to appear thoughtful and energetic through your body language and your clothes, all that.s left are your words.
Performance Based Interviewing
Information about the current trend in interviewing throughout the government and private sector can be found at the following sites:.
No Login? Register for a free account
Interested in applying for VR&E services?